When is it time to buy a new washer and/or dryer? Here are a few hints that maybe it's the right time to start shopping.
- Are you tired of hauling loads of clothes to the laundromat, and you've confirmed you have access in your current home to water and electrical hookups required to install a washer and or dryer?
- Is your current washer and/or dryer getting older, and you are wondering how long it may last? According to recent articles from CNET and Consumer Reports, the average lifespan of a washing machine may be around ten years.
- Are your current laundry machines too noisy, possibly indicating aging or dysfunctional parts that may need replacement?
- Does either your washer or dryer have a lingering unpleasant odor that does not cease even after cleaning and other treatment?
- Is your water bill higher than you feel it should be, although you are not using large amounts of water in other areas of your home?
If the answer to any of these questions is "yes", you may be in the right place, trying to find a convenient, effective and energy efficient new machine to wash and dry your clothes.