Sorry, we can't seem to find any products that match your search.
Get ready to bake with new sheet pans, pie pans, cake pans and more at NFM. Have them shipped or pick them up quick with local store drive through pick up.
Bakeware Essentials Set
Here are some core pieces to include in a set of essential baking equipment. These would be great additions to a wedding registry or a housewarming party wishlist.
- Measuring Cups and Spoons. Baking is all about including the right amounts of key ingredients, especially for new bakers. For an extra personal gift, you could get your favorite baker a high quality stainless steel measuring cup set engraved at a monogram shop with a name, initials or a fun message.
- Baking Sheets. It's helpful to have several shallow metal baking sheets, also known as cookie sheets, so that it's possible to bake a large batch of cookies across multiple sheets at the same time. It's also nice to have different sized sheets for smaller or larger projects. Smaller sheets, such as a half pan sheet, can be super handy for recipes that call for refrigerator cooling or flash freezing a small batch of ingredients involved in a bigger project.
- Mixing Bowls and a Mixer. Depending on how often you bake and how much room you have, you may want to go with more compact hand mixer that is easy to store away in a pantry. Or maybe you would want a larger, more elaborate countertop stand mixer, equipped with lots of different accessories for kneading dough, making pasta or spiralizing veggies.
- Cooling Racks. A cooling rack is essential for letting hot cookies rest briefly after they come out of the oven. For large batches of cookies it's a good idea to have multiple cooling racks to accomodate all the cookies that can be fit in the oven at one time.
- Muffin Tins. Muffin pans in sizes of 6, 12 and 24 should be included for baking cupcakes, mini muffins, and mini quiche or muffin tin casserole recipes.
- Cake Pans. More frequent and ambitious bakers will probably like both round cake pans for traditional multi-layer birthday cakes and special occasion cakes, as well as square and rectangular cake pans for group get together desserts like brownies or sheet cakes. A fun bonus pan to include would be a thicker fluted pan for bundt cakes or angel food cakes.
- Pie pans. Pie pans are a basic essential for holiday pies, quiches, or pot pies. Deep dish pie pans are best for heartier more robust multi-ingredient gourmet pies, while standard depth pie pans work great for an everyday basic fruit pie.
- Loaf pans. New Bakers will want a couple of loaf pans in their starter bakeware set for common recipes that are popular with new and experienced bakers alike, such as banana bread, zucchini bread or beer bread. Experienced bakers may enjoy adding a couple of extra loaf pans to their collection so they can whip up extra large batches of these breads to gift to others.
Useful Baking Accessories
These accessories will be fun for bakers to have on hand as they get into more advanced baking projects.
- For carrying baked goods to potlucks or parties, cake pans with lids and baking sheets with lids are very handy.
- For more fancy cake or cupcake design, reusable frosting bags and frosting dispensing tips help get the job done.
- To cut back on time scrubbing pans, and keep cookies from sticking to the bottom, try dishwasher safe silicone baking sheet liners so you can easily slide your cookies off the pan and onto a cooling rack. Unlike parchment paper, these mats can be reused multiple times.