Nebraska Furniture Mart believes in giving back to the communities in which we live and operate. That is why we volunteer time and resources to support local and national non‑profit organizations.
Our community partners are also committed to working in areas that improve people’s lifestyles by focusing on community outreach, health and wellness and education.
Improving People's Lifestyles
Nebraska Furniture Mart is committed to strengthening the communities in which we live, work and play. We work to improve people’s lifestyles by volunteering in support of our community partners.
We believe we have a responsibility to give back to the communities that have helped build us in to what we are today. That’s why Nebraska Furniture Mart allows our employees to volunteer on the clock with local community partners that align with our values.
- Neighborhood improvement efforts
- Collection drives for items such as coats, blankets and canned goods
- Disaster relief support
- Homelessness and poverty services
- Veteran support and services
- Emergency services personnel support
Health and Wellness
- Physical fitness and mental health promotion
- Disease prevention and treatment
- Health services including health screenings, education and awareness
- Job readiness and preparedness, mock interviews and school tours
- Leadership development and mentorship
- School partnerships
We Care for the Environment
At Nebraska Furniture Mart, we know that we have a responsibility to care for the environment. We are committed to doing our part to reduce, reuse and recycle and we will continue to work hard to conserve our planet’s resources.
Since 2007, we have recycled 55,000 Tons of materials.
of EPS (Styrofoam)
of Construction Debris during Texas store build
We Invest in Our Local Communities
Nebraska Furniture Mart has a long history of giving back to our communities. In addition to in‑kind and financial gifts, we also encourage our staff to participate in our charitable giving program. By investing in our local communities, we are working to improve the lifestyles of families and individuals in our communities.