Due to disruptions in the international and domestic manufacturing, we encourage customers to first shop in‑stock products. Other orders may have unpredictable delivery dates.
Home Furnishing Made Easy
Make yourself at home. Shop for furniture online or in store, virtually or in person. At NFM, you'll find convenient ways to find furniture you'll love at prices you'll love just as much.
Where to Buy New Furniture
With NFM's large website furniture assortment, and spacious retail stores, you can choose where you want to browse and where you want to buy. If you'd rather see and feel furniture in person before buying, visit the store nearest you. If you already know what you want and just want to order furniture fast online and have it delivered later, go for it.
Have a few questions before buying online, but can't make it to the store? Schedule a virtual appointment and an experienced furniture salesperson will set up a live web meeting to show you the furniture on display at the store. Or just call NFM phone sales team for help.
Online Furniture Shopping Tips
Here are a few tips when shopping for furniture online.
- Know your budget and consider how you will want to finance your purchase. If you want to pay for your new home furnishings over an extended time, you can apply online for an NFM card to access long term financing offers on furniture, mattresses, flooring, appliances and more.
- Get to know your real world space well before browsing virtually. Measure each wall, your total floor space and the distance from floor to windows. You can use NFM's online room planner to set up a virtual model of your room layout.
- Consider the color palette of your existing space, and how you want your new furniture to coordinate. For a more minimalist, harmonious or peaceful aesthetic, you may want to aim for a more monochromatic color match between your existing room and your new furniture. If you want a bolder look, go for a more dynamic color or pattern contrast between your existing room elements and your new furniture.
- Get to know furniture styles better by browsing assortments by style. Some popular furniture styles that have been trending recently include mid century modern, boho, industrial and modern farmhouse. Take a look at items across styles to see what you like. To create a uniform look throughout a space, choose pieces from the same style family. For a more eclectic aesthetic or transitional feel, mix and match.
- As you browse, set up an NFM account, so that you can save items you are thinking about to a wishlist. That will make it easy to compare your choices later or share them with others to ask questions or get opinions.
- Consult an expert with a virtual shopping consultation. With this complimentary NFM service, a furniture expert can show you in store furniture arrangements displayed with area rugs , decor and more so you can see how pieces look combined together. They can also help answer questions about furniture construction, such as which types of sofa materials are more durable, long lasting or comfortable.
- Confirm details on warranty options and return polices before purchase. Customers can purchase furniture protection plans via Square Trade on many items. If you have questions on the warranty or return for an item you may want to purchase, phone first to be sure you get all the information you need to make the best decision.
Tips for In Store Furniture Shopping
NFM's large showrooms provide a feast for the eyes, with hundreds of furniture pieces on display, with many in professionally designed room arrangements accompanied by home decor, area rugs and other accessories. If you would like to visit a store to see and test furniture in person, check out the store page to confirm the hours for the furniture store nearest you.
If you would like a leisurely shopping adventure, you could walk and browse through the store for hours. Take a break at the massage chairs. Stop for a snack at one of the in store food options. Consider checking out the in store home remodeling services displays, major appliances and home electronics also available at NFM.
If you prefer to shop quick and be on your way, check out the store map before your visit so you can head directly to the furniture department that best meets your goals. You can also schedule a furniture personal shopping appointment in advance to maximize on efficiency.