Bestar Versatile Queen Wall Bed In White
Product DescriptionThe Versatile 69" queen wall bed in the Bestar Evolution collection combine convenience and esthetics. Multiple storage spaces, open or closed, allow you to keep a maximum of items while maintaining an orderly appearance. Simply use the handle to pull the bed towards you to lower the bed and flip the leg down onto the floor. Front panel is installed as one of the last steps making the mounting to studs in a wall much easier. Ideal to give your room two vocations.
What's Not Included
- Quality laminated particle board compliant with TSCA Title VI for a long-lasting finish
- Dual piston system allows you to fold the bed up and down safely and quickly
- Finished with an attractive crown molding to complement your decor; without side moldings, bed is 65W
- EuroSlat mattress support system increases the sleepers comfort; box spring not required
- For installation and to avoid risk of injury, use only a professional or qualified person with knowledge of the wall structure, studs, and components. Bed may be attached to wood studs, metal studs, or masonry wall structures; masonry requires use of concrete screws (not provided).
- Bed accommodates most standard Queen mattresses (8-12 inches thick, 60-90 lb, 60 x 80 inches, no futons) to let you choose the most comfortable option (mattress not included)
- Open bed extends 92.3 inches from the wall; minimum ceiling height of anchoring wall is 91.1 inches without crown moldings and 93 inches with crown moldings
- Maximum weight supported is 1000 lb (including mattress)
- Assembly required (3 people recommended)
- Backed by the Bestar 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- North American made with local and imported parts
- Due to lighting and monitor differences, actual colors and finishes may vary slightly from what appears online.