Jenn-Air 24" Built-In Refrigerator Column with Left Hand Swing - Panel Sold Separately
NFM recommends professional installation. If you would like to schedule installation for this item, please call 1‑800‑336‑9136 after purchasing.
Panels Sold Separately
For help purchasing required panels please contact our phone sales team at 1-800-336-9136
Jenn-Air 24" Built-In Refrigerator Column with Left Hand Swing Panel Ready. This dedicated refrigerator column features our industry-exclusive Obsidian interior and a fully-flush, integrated design. As an expression of both design and performance, it also features WiFi connectivity, available through our mobile app. This model has a fixed left-hand door swing. This refrigerator is Energy Star Qualified and ADA Compliant.
Dimensions: 27-1/8"D x 79-7/8"H x 23-3/4"W
Over 250 Configurations
- Freezer or refrigerator. Left-hand or right-hand swing. One, two, three columns in a row. Four different widths. With 12 one-unit options, 75 two-unit combinations and over 250 three-unit combinations, configuration is where bespoke begins.
- Revel in the trinity of food preservation: three zones, three precision sensors, calibrated every second. Fortified by an exposed air tower, you can conquer humidity levels and customize the temperature of each zone to your deepest desires.
- Open door. Power outages. Filter changes. Connect to WiFi for real-time notifications and control your columns from anywhere. Tap and swipe on both iOS and Android devices.1
Daring Obsidian Interior
- Inspired by the beauty of volcanic glass, this industry-exclusive dark finish erupts with reflective, high-contrast style. Stop the whitewashing. Reject the unfeeling, lifeless vessel of harsh steel. Let fine foods and beverages emerge from the interior of your columns like vibrant art, begging to be devoured.
- Live beyond the shadow. Abandoning the dark spots cast by dated puck lighting, over 650 LEDs frame and fill your column, coming alive at a touch of the controls. Each zone awakens and pulses as you mold your column to your desires.
Solid Glass and Metal
- All-metal bin and shelf frames. Thick, naturally odor-resistant solid glass. A forcefield at the edge that prevents spillovers. To hell with cheap plastic in luxury door bins, shelves and liners.
- At waist-level, this panel invites touch, challenging the idea that controls should be out of sight and out of reach. Control every zone and choose presets to coax out the flavors of your produce, meat, beverages, spirits and beyondand dominate your domain according to your desires.
- Unheard of. Were decibel for decibel one of the quietest leading luxury built-in columns out there. Casting off abrupt start and stop cycles, our columns ditch swings in temperature and humidity, running nearly silently in the background. Brilliance doesnt have to announce itself; it just is.
Shapeshifter Drawers (Refrigerator)
- From craft beer to the farmer's market. Whether you're marinating a steak or storing a charcuterie tray, every drawer has presets to meet your desires.
- Drips. Engineered. Out. A dual valve does away with the "last drop splash."
- Use voice commands with Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant for a fluid, frictionless experience. Or, get real-time notifications on your Apple Watcheven on the go.
- Personalized by Yummly, you'll indulge in culinary adventures tailored precisely to your preferences with step-by-step recipes, videos, timers and more. Receive recipe suggestions using ingredients you have in your refrigerator.4
- Connect with the JennAir Epicenter through chat, email or call to tap into the brilliant minds of experts who know the life history of your appliance. Receive diagnostic codes on the app and theyll deploy service targeted to your columns best interest.5
- Receive comprehensive insights on the status and behavior of your columns, month to month, infused with inspiration curated to complement the way you live.6
- With a stealth flush door, columns go incognito until you open wide. The industry-first Obsidian hinge and concealed details melt into their volcanic surroundings.
Hard Core Steel Door Panels
- Luxury doesnt shimmy. This panel has an industry-exclusive solid wood core that stands firm.
United Dual Toe-Kick
- Dual columns, single toe-kick. A unified look available in multiple width configurations.
- Nearly silent venting at the base of our columns adds more usable space above and creates clean lines all around.
Max Cool Option
- Plummet internal temperatures to their lowest point for 24 hours.
Smooth Close Drawers
- Smooth moves. Each drawer opens and closes fluidly and quietly, even when fully loaded.
ENERGY STAR Certified
- JennAir columns are ENERGY STAR certified.
- We frame and line our columns in metalnot the spineless plastic of outdated luxury. Powerful magnets in our gaskets grasp the column directly, creating an impenetrable, airtight seal.
Vacation Mode (app only)2
- Conserve energy while you're away from home, even if you're already on vacation when you remember to set it.3
- Star-K Certified. Allows the door of the refrigerator or freezer to be opened or closed during the Sabbath or other religious holidays without directly turning on or off any lights, digital readouts, solenoids, fans, valves, icons, tones, alarms or the compressor.
- New construction. Replacing built-ins. Upgrading from subpar models. Our columns smoothly adapt to more installation site situations, thanks to expanded utility areas.
- (1) Appliance must be set to remote enable. WiFi & app required. Features subject to change. For details and privacy statement, visit jennair.com/connect.
- (2) Conserve energy while you're away from home, even if you're already on vacation when you remember to set it.
- (3) WiFi & app required. Features subject to change. For details and privacy statement, visit jennair.com/connect.
- (4) WiFi & app required. Features subject to change. For details and privacy statement, visit jennair.com/connect.
- (5) WiFi & app required. Features subject to change. For details and privacy statement, visit jennair.com/connect.
- (6) WiFi & app required. Features subject to change. For details and privacy statement, visit jennair.com/connect.