Furman Elite-15 PF I Linear Filtering AC Power Source
Model: ELITE-15 PF I
$939.95 Mart Price
Product DescriptionThe Elite-15 PF i also features remote control capability via 12V triggering compatible with the 12V triggering devices commonly found in power receivers and pre-amp processors. Additional products (such as a remote subwoofer) can be daisy-chained from the 12V output jack for an additional triggered unit. The 12V triggering feature may be bypassed if desired.
At the center of the Elite-15 PF i is our unique Power Factor Technology. For the first time low-level analog digital and video components are not modulated or distorted via the power amplifier's extreme AC current demands. Further the power amplifier sees a highly filtered extremely low-impedance supply of AC power. The Elite-15 PF i in fact has in excess of 3 Amps of continuous current reserve (over 45 amps peak charge) for the most extreme peak power demands. This technology enables power amplifiers and powered subwoofers to operate at peak efficiency reaching levels of performance previously unattainable.
No longer will your amplifier's performance be at the mercy of your home's incoming AC power or inferior AC protection/filtering devices. The net effect is as if your power amplifier virtually doubled in power and improved immeasurably in quality.
- SMP provides the highest level of protection available
- LiFT significantly reduces AC line noise
- E.V.S. protects equipment from dangerous overvoltage conditions
- Zero ground contamination circuitry protects critical digital components
- Power Factor Technology provides over 45 amps peak charge surplus current for power-starved amplifiers
- Retractable LED lamps illuminate a cabinet or rack full of equipment
- 12 volt triggering for remote control
Type Surge Protection