Product DescriptionStressless Wing a true recliner classic. Never change a winning team, right? The Stressless Wing was launched in 1994, and is among our most popular designs ever. The modern, luxurious looks appeal to those with a classic sense of style. Behind the timeless surface lie modern patents like the Plus-system, which provide what youve come to know as the one true Stressless sitting experience.
- Wood Base
- Paloma is a slightly corrected leather with a combination of dyes and pigments that smooths down some of the structure (the grain pattern) of the leather.
- A thin coat of lacquer gives Paloma some protection and simplifies cleaning, but Paloma does not have the same heavy duty quality and protection.
- Due to its soft, natural and comfortable expression, Paloma is a very popular choice.
- The perforated foam, moulded directly over the frame, gives you better seating comfort as the indentations let you sink deeper into the seat and back of the recliner. Comfort Zones provide you with a proper contour for your body; they give good ventilation and guarantee that the cushions will be long-lasting and forever comfortable.
- A soft polyurethane foam pad ensures optimum softness.
- The pad of soft polyurethane foam is covered by a layer of super-soft polyester fibre, for a real touch of luxury.
- Flexo springs on a steel frame ensure durable construction and strength.
- The Plus system automatically provides correct support for your head and lower back. The function is double-sided for maximum stability, functionality and lifetime use.
- Only genuine top-grain leather covers the front and back of Stressless chairs.
- The Stressless glide system automatically adjusts to your body weight, with no buttons or levers to pull.
- The two-stem base offers far smoother turning and stability than the one-stem swivels fitted on most recliners.
- The concealed swivel ring means that you can easily turn full circle. And the gracefully curved shape of the base is designed for great strength and durability.
- Lightly steamed beech is used for solid wood components.
- The hardness in the wood makes beech furniture extremely durable, and the wood we use is a renewable resource.
Upholstery Type Leather
Product Color Paloma Chestnut
Finish Medium Wood
Crated Height 33.000 inches
Crated Length 23.000 inches
Crated Width 31.000 inches
Dimensions and Weight
Depth 30.000 inches
Height 40.250 inches
Width 33.500 inches
Weight 68.00 lbs