Bowers and Wilkins Mini Theatre M-1 Satellite Speaker (Each) in Black
Model: B&W M-1 (EACH)
$249.99 Mart Price
Product DescriptionDon't be fooled by their small stature the Bowers and Wilkins M1 produces a sound far larger than their frame suggests. Whether you're looking for a stereo pair a set of rear channels or a full surround system The M-1 is more than capable of meeting your needs. In fact the Bowers & Wilkins Mini theatre utilizes five M-1 speakers aided only by the Asw608 subwoofer creating a breathtaking home theater experience that's perfect for rooms short on space. And with optional floor stands and wall mounts The M-1 can adapt to even the most awkward of environments. The smooth powerful M-1 satellite speaker can be used by itself with a subwoofer in a 2.1 system or as the backbone of the B&W Mini theatre systems.
Full range performance stunning accuracy and increased dispersion make this speaker a great value for the price. Versatility aside the internals of Bowers and Wilkins M-1 are its greatest asset. Both the high and low/mid-range drivers are equipped with features to eliminate unwanted noise so that their precision can shine. The 1 metal dome tweeter is tube-loaded allowing it to pull unwanted sound radiation from behind the driver a design First used with the impeccable Nautilus tweeters found in Bowers & Wilkins most impressive offerings. Not to be outdone an anti-resonance plug made of polymer foam acts as a sponge soaking up resonance to ensure crisp mid-range tones on clean bass. The combination of these features grant the Bowers and Wilkins M-1 speaker a tremendous sound that's hard to believe comes from their soft-spoken silhouette.
- Impressive sound, impressive size.
- The Anywhere speaker. Sleek and compact, M-1 can be used on a shelf, on its dedicated stands, or Wall-Mounted using its swiveling 'foot'.
- Easy integration. Use M-1 as a pair in a small room, Add a subwoofer for more bass, or build a mini theatre surround system.
- It's even a center speaker! A flexible design: you can flip M-1 sideways to use as a center speaker, and mount it below your screen.
- Available in a choice of Matte Black or matte white finishes, its clamshell cabinet is formed from just two interlocking, continuously curving sections. So no hard lines to DISTRACT the eye.
Brand Bowers and Wilkins
Power 100 W
Speaker Type Wired
Type Bookshelf Speakers
Dimensions and Weight
Length 6.500 inches
Height 9.875 inches
Width 4.500 inches
Weight 37.40 lbs