Simplify steps in the cooking process with this gas slide in range that lets you skip preheating for frozen favorites with Frozen Bake Technology. Get more flexibility on the cooktop with two high heat burners and edge-to-edge cast iron stove grates. This range is also equipped with a high-temperature, adjustable self clean oven cycle so you can clean without using chemicals.
- Frozen Bake Technology: Skip preheating and cook frozen favorites like pizza in fewer steps with preprogrammed settings that automatically adjust cooking times for you.
- Two SpeedHeat Burners: Get dinner to the table fast with two SPEEDHEAT Burners that generate the high heat needed to sear and boil quickly.
- Adjustable Self-Clean Cycle: Clean without chemicals by running this high-temperature setting. The Adjustable Self-Clean Cycle can be set to high or low based on the soil level of the oven.
- 5.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity: Easily cook large meals with 5.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Edge-to-Edge Cast-Iron Grates: Get more space to saute, boil and simmer with cast-iron grates that extend across the entire cooktop, giving you the flexibility to place pots and pans anywhere.
- Keep Warm Setting: Keep dishes from getting cold with this setting that delivers low heat to the oven.
- Broil Setting: When you place food close to the oven's top heating element using the Broil Setting, you can quickly sear meat, char vegetables, brown lasagna, caramelize the top of a casserole and more.
- Delay Start: Program the oven to start baking at a future time so you can move onto other things, and still get dinner to the table on time.
- Cooktop Indicator Lights: Notice when the cooktop's still on or hot with Cooktop Indicator Lights, so you can finish every meal with added peace of mind.
- Hidden Bake Element: A hidden bake element under the floor of the oven creates a smooth surface inside the oven that's easier to clean.
- ADA compliant: This range meets the Standards for Accessible Design specified by the Americans with Disabilities Act to provide equal access to all.
- Sabbath mode: Use Sabbath mode to keep the oven on the "Bake" setting at a constant temperature until it's turned off. When this mode is enabled, displays, tones and all other cooking and cleaning cycles are disabled.