Timberlake Sheila Golden "Tropical Illusion" 18" x 24" Canvas Art
Product DescriptionSheila Golden first studied painting in Provincetown, MA and began showing her work in New York City. After a successful career as a graphic designer and illustrator, Sheila began spending more of her time painting and received a BA in Fine Arts from Sonoma University in California. Sheila's work has been published in print and in film, having done backgrounds for Sesame Street and KQED Public Television. Her art received top honors in numerous festivals.
Info & Guides
- This ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features yellow flowers in watercolor.
- Artist: Sheila Golden
- Subject: Floral
- Style: Modern & Contemporary
- Prominent Colors: Tan, White, Turquoise, Grey
- Product Type: Gallery-Wrapped Canvas Art
- Additional Sizes Available: Small 19 x 14, Medium 24 x 18, Large 32 x 24, Extra Large 47 x 35
- Made in USA
- Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating museum quality fine art reproductions. The attainable excellence that Giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece. The result is wide acceptance of Giclee by galleries, museums, and private collectors.
- Whether it's a contemporary, rustic, modern, or traditional style decor, Trademark Fine Art offers a variety of high-quality, carefully built wall art that will surely complement any style. We provide an abundance of art themes that range from fascinating abstracts to breathtaking landscapes, in an assortment of sizes that will certainly bring excitement to any area of your home.
- Due to lighting and monitor differences, actual colors and finishes may vary slightly from what appears online.
Product Color Tan, White, Turquoise and Grey
Product Size 18 x 24
Collection Tropical Illusion
Frame Material Wrapped Canvas
Height Range 24 inches & under
Size 18 x 24
Width Range 24 inches & under
Dimensions and Weight
Depth 2.000 inches
Height 18.000 inches
Width 24.000 inches
Weight 3.57 lbs