Timberlake Claude Monet 'The Water Lily Pond' 16 X 16 Decorative Throw Pillow
$24.95 Mart Price
- This decorative throw pillow features water lilies floating in a pond.
- Artist: Claude Monet
- Subject: Floral
- Style: Mid-Century Modern
- Product Type: Decorative Throw Pillow with Insert
- Claude Monet was a founder of French impressionist painting, and the most consistent and prolific practitioner of the movement's philosophy of expressing one's perceptions before nature, especially as applied to plein-air landscape painting.
- Whether its your favorite classical art masterpiece or a fun, motivational phrase, Trademark Fine Arts decorative throw pillows bring creative comfort and style to any decor in your home or office. These chic and unique pillows feature a full color printed cover over a 100% American-made polyester pillow insert.
- The 16x16 square shape is perfect as a decorative accent on a bed, a statement piece on your favorite armchair, or mixed and matched as your own curated collection on a couch or loveseat. With a variety of high-quality images, one or more of Trademark Fine Arts carefully crafted pillows will lend any room an aesthetic edge that everyone will notice.
- IMPORTANT: Avoid buying counterfeit products and transacting with unauthorized sellers. Look for our logo on the packaging for every one of our products.
- Trademark Fine Art is committed to providing the consumer with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products, which we ensure by applying a rigorous Quality Control process. Trademark Fine Art is a registered trademark protected by U.S. Trademark law and will be vigorously defended.