Therabody Theragun 4th Generation Cone in Black
Product DescriptionThe Cone is specifically designed for pinpoint muscle treatment, trigger points and small muscle areas like the hands and feet. It's a pro favorite, used by some trainers, physical therapists and other health professionals to break up scar tissue and deliver our most targeted percussive treatment.
- Made of comfortable closed-cell PU foam
- Easy to clean for a hygienic experience
- Won't absorb sweat, lotions or oils
- Compatible with PRO, Elite, Prime, mini, G3PRO, G3
- Due to lighting and monitor differences, actual colors and finishes may vary slightly from what appears online
- Not all attachments are created equal. Most attachments on the market are made with hard plastic and metal that can harm the body, so we designed ours with a safe, comfortable closed- cell PU foam.
- Each Theragun attachment is designed with a unique, precise shape and impact level to ensure the right treatment in the right area- the result of years of research and feedback from founder Dr. Jason Wersland's actual patients.
- Our closed-cell foam material is non-porous, so sweat, lotions, and oils can be easily wiped away for a more hygienic experience.
Product Type Massager
Dimensions and Weight
Depth 2.000 inches
Height 1.875 inches
Width 1.500 inches
Weight 6.00 lbs