Stressless Sunrise Leather Chair and Ottoman in Paloma Sand and Walnut
$5,990.00 Mart Price
|Chair and Ottoman box 1||1|
|Chair and Ottoman box 2||1|
- The perforated foam, moulded directly over the frame, gives you better seating comfort as the indentations let you sink deeper into the seat and back of the recliner. Comfort Zones provide you with a proper contour for your body; they give good ventilation and guarantee that the cushions will be long-lasting and forever comfortable.
- A soft polyurethane foam pad ensures optimum softness.
- The pad of soft polyurethane foam is covered by a layer of super-soft polyester fibre, for a real touch of luxury.
- Flexo springs on a steel frame ensure durable construction and strength.
- The Plus system automatically provides correct support for your head and lower back. The function is double-sided for maximum stability, functionality and lifetime use.
- Only genuine top-grain leather covers the front and back of Stressless chairs.
- The Stressless glide system automatically adjusts to your body weight, with no buttons or levers to pull.
- The two-stem base offers far smoother turning and stability than the one-stem swivels fitted on most recliners.
- The concealed swivel ring means that you can easily turn full circle. And the gracefully curved shape of the base is designed for great strength and durability.
- Lightly steamed beech is used for solid wood components.
- The hardness in the wood makes beech furniture extremely durable, and the wood we use is a renewable resource.
- Paloma is a slightly corrected leather with a combination of dyes and pigments that smooths down some of the structure (the grain pattern) of the leather.
- A thin coat of lacquer gives Paloma some protection and simplifies cleaning, but Paloma does not have the same heavy duty quality and protection.
- Due to its soft, natural and comfortable expression, Paloma is a very popular choice.