Timberlake Philippe Sainte-Laudy 'Salt Water Sound' Canvas Art
Product DescriptionPhotographer by passion for years, Philippe took an immediate liking to photographing landscape and nature. Always in search of the best light and the most original angle, he maintains a constant search for the most beautiful places surrounding him. Philippe prides himself in understanding the complex interactions between light, weather, landscape, the tides, plants and animals. He finds it is important to have a deep respect for this planet and its inhabitants.
- This ready to hang, gallery-wrapped art piece features a beach at sunset.
- This artwork is gallery wrapped which is the method of stretching an artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides and is secured to the back of the wooden frame. This method of stretching and preparing a canvas allows for a frameless presentation of the finished image.
- This artwork is printed using the giclee method which is an advanced print making process for creating high quality fine art reproductions. The attainable excellence that giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original artwork. The result is wide acceptance of giclee by galleries, museums, and private collectors.
- Artist: Philippe Sainte-Laudy
- Subject: Landscape
- Style: Contemporary
- Product Type: Gallery-Wrapped Canvas Art
- Made in USA
Product Finish Canvas
Product Size 32" x 22"
Frame Material Wrapped Canvas
Height Range 25 to 36 inches
Size 32" x 22"
Width Range 24 inches & under
Dimensions and Weight
Depth 2.000 inches
Height 22.000 inches
Width 32.000 inches
Weight 6.20 lbs