Panasonic Lumix G Lecia DG Vario-Elmar 100-400 mm F/4-6.3 Power O.I.S Lens
$1,799.99 Mart Price
Product DescriptionA Micro Four Thirds lens with a not-so-micro zoom range the Leica DG Vario-Elmar 100-400mm f/4-6.3 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens from Panasonic offers a truly expansive 200-800mm equivalent focal length range yet retains a relatively compact stature to suit the Micro Four Thirds system. Characterized by its Leica branding this sophisticated optic employs aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements to significantly reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for a high degree of image clarity and sharpness. Also benefitting image sharpness a POWER O.I.S. system which is compatible with Lumix G camera's Dual I.S. function helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting at longer focal lengths.
- POWER O.I.S. mechanism helps to control camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. This system is also compatible with the Dual I.S. function in select Lumix G cameras, which more effectively minimizes the appearance of camera shake by using both sensor-shift and lens-shift type stabilization methods.
- A 240 fps AF motor offers fast, precise, and near-silent focusing performance to benefit both stills shooting and video recording applications.
- Focus Limiter allows you to constrain the focusing range of the lens from its minimum focusing distance to infinity, or from 16.4' to infinity.
- The minimum focusing distance is 4.3', which pairs with an equivalent maximum magnification of 0.5x to support working with close-up subjects.
- A rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when working with selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- Gapless construction renders the lens both dust- and moisture-resistant to support photographing in outdoor and harsh environments.
- A quick-shift, two-part rotating tripod collar permits quick switching between horizontal and vertical shooting orientations, and keeps the lens controls in the same place once rotated for more intuitive handling.
- An integrated hide-away lens hood can retract around the lens when not in use, or be deployed to guard against stray light from causing unwanted lens flare and ghosting.
- A zoom ring lock prevents unwanted lens creep from occurring while carrying the lens.
- Dedicated levers are available to select the Focus Limiter position, AF or MF focusing methods, or to deactivate the lens-based POWER O.I.S.
Compatibility Micro Four Thirds
Filter Diameter 72 mm
Lens Type Telephoto
Dimensions and Weight
Length 5.750 inches
Height 12.375 inches
Width 5.750 inches
Weight 3.55 lbs
Aperture (Maximum) f/4.0-f/5.8
Aperture (Minimum) f/22
Focal Length 100 - 400mm
Minimum Focus Distance 4 in