The Hammock Source Tri-Beam Steel Hammock Stand in Taupe
$249.99 Mart Price
"I bought a hammock a year ago on Amazon hoping that I could find somewhere or another to hang it. However that proved not to be the case and I finally broke down and bought (this) stand for it. ...
After about two minutes of assembly which includes putting the (poles) together via spring-loaded locking pins and putting the rubber end-caps on I had a fully assembled hammock stand. Completely brainless and easy as pie. The (poles) aren't light but they're light enough that virtually anyone could do the assembly on their own."
- Textured cape shield powder coat for heightened rust protection
- Cape shield powder coat is among the thickest, most uniformly applied, environmentally friendly industrial coatings on the market
- Easy no tools spring-pin assembly
- 12-gauge steel poles 2 inches in diameter
- 360-degree right connection weld for foot and base poles