Mattel Crossed Signals Electronic Game
$19.99 Mart Price
Crossed Signals players can test their speed and accuracy by moving their joysticks to match the products light and voice commands before the timer runs out. With four different gameplay variations players can master their skills in a solo round or challenge up to three other friends to a game utilizing the built-in multiplayer mode and digital scorekeeping.
- Light Pursuit: Follow the light commands as the game gets progressively more challenging.
- Speed Signals: See how many points you can score in a minute by following the light commands.
- Go-No-Go: If the game says “GO!”, follow the light commands. If the game says, “NO!”, hold the sticks still.
- Signal Showdown: Play head-to-head with each player holding one joystick. The player who follows the light command first scores the point.
- Due to lighting and monitor differences, actual colors and finishes may vary slightly from what appears online.