Marantz SACD/CD Player with USB DAC and Digital Inputs
$7,499.00 Mart Price
To achieve that the SA-10 is a completely new design drawing on all that experience in making great-sounding players but with virtually every part redesigned. That involved both innovation and some unique thinking all in the cause of getting the best possible performance across a wide range of digital audio formats. The new model is an exceptional player of both CD and SACD discs but can also play high-resolution music stored on computer-burned discs as well as being a high-end digital to analog converter for computer-stored music. From the unique new disc transport designed for this player all the way through to a complete rethink of the way digital audio data is converted into analog signals the SA-10 is a 'clean sheet' design the result of painstaking research and development and extensive listening in Marantz's custom-built listening facilities. That's symptomatic of the way Marantz has always done things: while it always aims for the most elegant engineering solution the listening test is always the final arbiter. It's all to do with that simple phrase running through the heart of everything the company does: 'Because Music Matters'.
- All-new SACD-M3 transport mechanism for CD, SACD and more
- Playback of high-resolution audio compilations on DVD-ROM
- USB input for hi-res audio up to PCM / DXD 384kHz/32bit and DSD11.2MHz
- Isolation of USB and digital inputs to remove noise from connected sources
- USB-A input for USB memory device, external hard disc and iDevice