Maple and Jade 26" Vintage Metal Wall Clock in Black
$91.00 Mart Price
- Paris lovers and vintage home decor buffs alike will adore this square wall clock
- The sturdy construction is made possible by the reliable combination of iron, tempered glass, and medium-density fiberboard
- It has a frame with a rustic finish that adds texture to shiny black coat
- A black square wall clock with a distressed finish
- Wipe clean with a dry cloth
- Molded with a decorative black iron ball finial with a hanging loop handle perched at the top
- The weathered look is further pronounced in the white inset clock face, which holds bold black clock hands and Arabic numerals. Centered in the clock face is the script "Dupont & Allardet, 534 Boulevard Pasteur," a boulevard in the Necker quarter of Paris named after the French scientist Louis Pasteur
- This item measures 18"L x 3"W x 26"H and weighs 4 lbs.
- Due to lighting and monitor differences, actual colors and finishes may vary slightly from what appears online.