Richlands Furniture Highlands 5 Drawer Chest in Espresso
$639.99 Mart Price
A relaxed blend of warm textures and sophisticated style our Highlands Collection uniquely transitions to any dcor. If you find yourself inspired to create a sleek urban loft ski chalet for your teenager a rustic beach or lake hangout for your tween or simply a warm and inviting room for your toddler Highlands is the perfect solution. Highlands ability to adapt to any environment is a testament to its simple styling and beautiful finish.
Manufactured from SOLID Pine the Highlands collection is available in the perfectly understated Driftwood or Espresso finish. Our unique DURA-BrushTM finishing process further enhances the natural beauty of the finish and results in a piece of furniture poised to transition through the years with your child. We hope you will take the time to look at all the pictures in the Highlands Catalog and be inspired by how diverse this collection truly is.
DURA-Brush Finish Details: Over time a wooden surface left outdoors will naturally be stripped of its weakest elements by wind rain and the strength of Mother Nature leaving behind a stronger more durable surface. When subjected to this natural abuse over time the wood will also develop a beautiful rustic patina. The 9 step DURA-Brush finishing process replicates this natural process resulting in a finish that can stand up to even the harshest environments making it perfectly suited for kids furniture.
- HIGHLANDS 5 DRAWER CHEST ESPRESSO
- Cases feature clean lines, substantial posts, extra deep drawers
- Beautiful enhanced espresso finish
- Five Drawers: Two smaller drawers across the top over three larger drawers in the case body
- European drawer interior: The drawer sides and back are as tall as the drawer face
- Finished drawer interiors: The drawer interiors are stained and finished to match the exterior finish
- Four piece drawer boxes with English Dovetail joinery at the front and back of the drawer
- Bench built using kiln dried SOLID Pine.
- Dust Mite protected at the bottom of each case
- For added strength, the case good backs are inset and screwed in place