Hestan 8qt Covered Stockpot with Lid
$450.00 Mart Price
Product DescriptionHandcrafted in Italy from molecular titanium NanoBond introduces the first true innovation to stainless steel in over 100 years. Thousands of nano layers of molecular titanium are bonded directly to stainless steel creating a cooking surface four times harder than typical stainless. NanoBonds surface is highly resistant to scratching staining salt pitting and is dishwasher safe. It also delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware which means superior cooking performance. NanoBond withstands temperatures up to 1050F so you can always get the perfect sear for juicier meats. Chef-inspired details include the lighter weight flared rims and French-style ergonomic handle. Thanks to the easy cleanability NanoBonds resilient shine gleams dish after dish year after year. NanoBonds pure aluminum core is 35% more conductive than other aluminum cookware. So your water boils faster and you can get on with cooking. The strong surface is also non-porous to prevent salt pitting.
- 10 3/4" diam., 5 3/4" high; 8-qt. cap; 4 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Surface is four times harder than regular stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting.
- Triple-bonded stainless steel construction with aluminum core delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware.
- Lightweight pans are easy to handle and carry.
- Chemical-free and produced in an environmentally friendly process.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Flush rivets inside and out allow for easy cleaning and stacking storage.
- Ergonomic cast stainless steel handles are ideally weighted.
- Sealed rims are more durable and are flared to allow for easy pouring.
- Oven and broiler safe. Withstands high heat up to 1,050F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
Color Stainless Steel
family Kitchen and Dining
Product Type Stockpots
Dimensions and Weight
Weight 7.19 lbs