Hestan 4qt Covered Saucepan with Helper Handle in Stainless Steel
$350.00 Mart Price
Product DescriptionHandcrafted in Italy from molecular titanium NanoBond introduces the first true innovation to stainless steel in over 100 years. Thousands of nano layers of molecular titanium are bonded directly to stainless steel creating a cooking surface four times harder than typical stainless. NanoBonds surface is highly resistant to scratching staining salt pitting and is dishwasher safe. It also delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware which means superior cooking performance. NanoBond withstands temperatures up to 1450F so you can always get the perfect sear for juicier meats. Chef-inspired details include the lighter weight flared rims and French-style ergonomic handle. Thanks to the easy cleanability NanoBonds resilient shine gleams dish after dish year after year. The perfect size to boil pasta or a few potatoes when you dont quite need a stockpot. NanoBonds lightweight construction makes it easy to maneuver when cooking a family-sized meal.
- 4qt Saucepan: 9 1/4" diam., 4" high; 3 lb. 12 oz. with lid.
- Surface is four times harder than regular stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting.
- Triple-bonded stainless steel construction with aluminum core delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware.
- Lightweight pans are easy to handle and carry.
- Sealed rims are more durable and are flared to allow for easy pouring.
- Oven and broiler safe. Withstands high heat up to 1,450F.
- Flush rivets inside and out allow for easy cleaning and stacking storage.
- Ergonomic cast stainless steel handles are ideally weighted.
- Chemical-free and produced in an environmentally friendly process.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Lifetime warranty.
Color Stainless Steel
family Kitchen and Dining
Product Type Sauce Pans
Dimensions and Weight
Weight 5.61 lbs