Fujifilm X-T4 Mirrorless Digital Camera with XF18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Lens in Silver
$2,099.95 Mart Price
Product DescriptionFUJIFILM X-T4 is a hybrid camera that uses cutting-edge technology to excel in creating both stills and motion imagery. Free yourself from compromise and be the image maker youve always wanted to be. With the fourth-generation X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor X-Processor 4 a newly developed compact in-body image stabilization (IBIS) system the new ETERNA Bleach Bypass Film Simulation mode and much more its time to extend your creative limits with this incredible imaging tool.
- The evolution of X-T4 is not just limited to stills photography. In addition to the Full HD/240p high-speed recording which gives you a maximum 10x slow motion effect, X-T4 features digital image stabilization (DIS) and IS (Image Stabilization) Boost mode. By combining these two image stabilization modes with the powerful IBIS, X-T4 lets you experience a new level of stabilized video shooting without the need for a gimbal or other third party accessories.
- X-T4 harnesses the nostalgic beauty of this medium and makes it digitally accessible at the touch of a button. This has never been more apparent than with our latest Film Simulation mode: ETERNA Bleach Bypass, which creates a high-contrast look with low saturation to perfectly emulate the popular bleach bypass film processing technique.
- Professional image makers need to be ready to frame moments instantly and, for that, they need a camera that can keep up. Not only does X-T4 deliver the fastest autofocus among APS-C mirrorless cameras at 0.02 seconds, it is also equipped with a mechanical shutter capable of up to 15 frames per second, so you are ready to create images even during those fleeting moments.
- X-T4 is a camera that has been created to ensure nothing stands between you and your creativity, even the most challenging conditions. To achieve this, it includes five-axis 6.5-stop IBIS, and an ergonomic grip for handheld stability, extensive weather resistance for protection against dust, moisture, and 14°F (-10°C) temperatures, and a large-capacity battery, all designed to keep you creating for longer.
- Due to lighting and monitor differences, actual colors and finishes may vary slightly from what appears online.
Continuous Shooting up to 30 fps
Screen Resolution 6240 x 4160
Water Resistant Yes
Image Stabilization Yes
Mount Type Fujifilm X
Dimensions and Weight
Weight 8.89 lbs
External Connection Hot Shoe
Aspect Ratio 9
Image Sensor Type CMOS
Memory Card Type SD / SDHC / SDXC
Video Recording Yes
White Balance Modes Auto, Custom, Color Temperature, Fine, Shade, Fluorescent, Incandescent, Underwater
Coverage 100 Percent
Screen Size 3 in