Ekornes Wing Large Chair and Ottoman in Paloma Black with Signature Base
$3,095.00 Mart Price
Product DescriptionStressless Wing a true recliner classic. Never change a winning team right? The Stressless Wing was launched in 1994 and is among our most popular designs ever. The modern luxurious looks appeal to those with a classic sense of style. Behind the timeless surface lie modern patents like the Plus-system which provide what youve come to know as the one true Stressless sitting experience.
|Large Chair and Ottoman in Paloma Black with Signature Base||1|
- Seat Height: 17.5in
- Wood Base
- The perforated foam, moulded directly over the frame, gives you better seating comfort as the indentations let you sink deeper into the seat and back of the recliner. Comfort Zones™ provide you with a proper contour for your body; they give good ventilation and guarantee that the cushions will be long-lasting and forever comfortable.
- A soft polyurethane foam pad ensures optimum softness.
- The pad of soft polyurethane foam is covered by a layer of super-soft polyester fibre, for a real touch of luxury.
- Flexo springs on a steel frame ensure durable construction and strength.
- The Plus™ system automatically provides correct support for your head and lower back. The function is double-sided for maximum stability, functionality and lifetime use.
- Only genuine top-grain leather covers the front and back of Stressless chairs.
- The Stressless glide system automatically adjusts to your body weight, with no buttons or levers to pull.
- The two-stem base offers far smoother turning and stability than the one-stem swivels fitted on most recliners.
- The concealed swivel ring means that you can easily turn full circle. And the gracefully curved shape of the base is designed for great strength and durability.
- Lightly steamed beech is used for solid wood components.
- The hardness in the wood makes beech furniture extremely durable, and the wood we use is a renewable resource.
- Paloma is a slightly corrected leather with a combination of dyes and pigments that smooths down some of the structure (the grain pattern) of the leather.
Upholstery Type Leather
Color Paloma Black
Finish All Other Finishes