Ekornes Consul Large Leather Chair and Ottoman in Batick Bordeaux
$2,095.00 Mart Price
- Batick is a corrected, pigment improved and grain embossed upholstery leather, which has had most of its natural marks removed.
- Batick is resistant to fading, although changes in color will occur over time due to use and exposure to light.
- A protective layer of lacquer simplifies cleaning.
- Simple cleaning, excellent utilization properties and a favorable price make Batick a good choice.
- The perforated foam, moulded directly over the frame, gives you better seating comfort as the indentations let you sink deeper into the seat and back of the recliner. Comfort Zones™ provide you with a proper contour for your body; they give good ventilation and guarantee that the cushions will be long-lasting and forever comfortable.
- A soft polyurethane foam pad ensures optimum softness.
- The pad of soft polyurethane foam is covered by a layer of super-soft polyester fibre, for a real touch of luxury.
- Flexo springs on a steel frame ensure durable construction and strength.
- The Plus™ system automatically provides correct support for your head and lower back. The function is double-sided for maximum stability, functionality and lifetime use.
- Only genuine top-grain leather covers the front and back of Stressless chairs.
- The Stressless glide system automatically adjusts to your body weight, with no buttons or levers to pull.
- The two-stem base offers far smoother turning and stability than the one-stem swivels fitted on most recliners.
- The concealed swivel ring means that you can easily turn full circle. And the gracefully curved shape of the base is designed for great strength and durability.
- Lightly steamed beech is used for solid wood components.
- The hardness in the wood makes beech furniture extremely durable, and the wood we use is a renewable resource.