Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer Copper Gift Edition
$399.99 Mart Price
Product DescriptionThe Dyson SupersonicTM hair dryer is ultra-fast drying and has intelligent heat control to protect against extreme heat damage which helps: increase smoothness by 75% increase shine by up to 132% and
decrease frizz and flyaways by up to 61%.* The gift edition features Dyson Supersonic in exclusive copper and silver with a Dyson-designed copper and black storage bag.
- Dyson Supersonic hair dryer
- Storage bag
- Styling concentrator
- Smoothing nozzle
- Non-slip mat
- Storage hanger
- Dyson Supersonic hair dryer Copper Limited Gift Edition ($459 value)
- Ultra-fast drying: The small, powerful Dyson digital motor V9 combined with Air Multiplier technology, produces a high-velocity jet of controlled air, for fast drying and precision styling.
- Prevents extreme heat damage to help protect shine: Intelligent heat control measures the air temperature over 40 times a second, to prevent extreme heat damage.
- Engineered for different hair types: Through research in our hair laboratories weve engineered a range of attachments designed to style different hair types.
- Lightweight and balanced: Dyson has turned convention on its head and put the motor in the handle, completely rebalancing the dryer's weight and shape.
- Magnetic attachments: Only the Dyson Supersonic hair dryer comes with magnetic attachments, so you can adjust quickly and easily.
- Acoustically tuned: The powerful motor is tuned to produce one inaudible frequency.
- Precise speed and heat settings: Delivers fast drying and styling, regular drying, and gentle drying with a constant cool flow.
- Negative ions: Help reduce static in the hair.
- Cool to touch: With Heat Shield technology, the surfaces of the attachments stay cool. Even during close-up styling.
- The wide thin design of the Styling concentrator creates a high-velocity blade of air that's perfect for styling.
- Dries hair with smooth, controlled airflow, helping to create a smooth, natural finish.
- Engineered to disperse air evenly around your curls, and simulate natural drying, helping to reduce frizz and define curls and waves.