Knife Sets Cutlery
Sort & Filter
Filter ByClear All
$7.61 On Sale
- Set of 4 color-coded paring knifes - red, blue, yellow, green
- Each color corresponds to specific food type - red for meat, blue for seafood, yellow for poultry and green for vegetables
- Color-matching blade covers ensures safe and easy storage of knives
$323.95 Mart Price
- Set includes a paring knife, utility knife and chef™s knife
- Crafted from stainless steel for strength and durability
- Pakkawood handles are durable and provides comfortable hand grip
- Includes a storage box for safe storage of knives
$39.99 Mart Price
- Hand expertly sharpened
- Includes 5-inch Santoku,3.5-inch serrated paring knife and sheaths
- Full tang knife with Titanium Coated non-stick blade and keen Asian style cutting edge
- Patented design knives focus on ergonomics handle and redesigned bolster
- Knife design focuses on excellent balance and optimal comfort
- National Sanitation Foundation(NSF) Certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.