Celestron Celestron Labs CM400 Compound Microscope
$89.95 Mart Price
Product DescriptionThe Celestron Labs CM400 compound microscope offers all the essential features you need in a lab-ready microscope at an economical price. The 10x eyepiece and three objective lenses (4x 10x and 40x) allow for magnifications of 40x 100x and 400x.Upper and lower lighting provides bright detailed views with true-to-life colors for both opaque and translucent specimens. These LED illuminators stay cool to the touch even during long viewing periods. The simple condenser with rotating disc adjusts the lower illumination for enhanced viewing. All these features make the CM400 an excellent tool for labs schools field use and more.Strong and stable thanks to its all-metal construction this microscope features an adjustable stage with metal clips to center your specimen slides. The 10 included prepared slides guarantee exciting discoveries right out of the box. Rotate your monocular head to view the specimen comfortably or share the view with someone sitting across the table.Take your microscope out of the lab and into the field with its 3 AA batteries. Theres even a universal power cord for international use.
- Lab-ready compound microscope with rotatable monocular head
- 4x, 10x and 40x objective lenses
- 10x eyepiece allows you to view specimens at 40x, 100x, 400x magnification
- Built-in, adjustable, upper and lower LED illumination
- 3 AA batteries included for field use
- 10 prepared slides included
- Due to lighting and monitor differences, actual colors and finishes may vary slightly from what appears online.
Product Type Microscopes
Dimensions and Weight
Length 8.000 inches
Height 13.000 inches
Width 7.500 inches
Weight 4.00 lbs