Cangshan D Series 8" German Steel Forged Chef's Knife
$48.79 Mart Price
- Hand expertly sharpened
- German sourced stain resistant high-alloy X50Cr15MoV steel
- Metal hardness rating: HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Bolster free design comfortably accommodates a natural and firm pinch grip
- Flush seams in handle ensure easy cleaning and safe use
- Knife design focuses on excellent balance and optimal comfort
- Patent Pending Design
- NSF Approved
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.