Cangshan 6-Piece German Steel Forged Knife Block Set in Walnut
$189.99 Mart Price
Beautiful robust yet slim the Cangshan Mountain Knife Block stands proudly displaying its curiously balanced asymmetrical shape. Rich unique wood grain texture compliments and enhances the distinct design of the securely housed Cangshan Knife Set.
- 3 1/2" paring knife: 3 1/2"-long blade;5"-long handle;3.6 oz.
- 5" serrated utility knife: 5"-long blade; 5"-long handle;3.8 oz.
- 7" hollow edge santoku knife: 7"-long blade; 5 3/4"-long handle; 8.1 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8"-long blade; 5 3/4"-long handle;8.6 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8"-long blade; 5 3/4"-long handle; 7.9 oz.
- 5-slot solid walnut knife block: 10 1/16" L x 3 6/16" W x 11 9/16" H; 4.3 lbs
6-Piece Set Includes:
- Hand expertly sharpened
- German sourced stain resistant high-alloy X50Cr15MoV steel
- Metal hardness rating: HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Angled bolster design that comfortably aligns and accommodates a natural and firm pinch grip
- Flush seams in handle ensure easy cleaning and safe use
- Knife design focuses on excellent balance and optimal comfort
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.