AudioQuest 5' Lightning to USB in Cinnamon
N/A Mart Price
Product DescriptionFor many applications the speed of digital communication is important. Most visibly "speed" is about transferring large files as quickly as possible or carrying enough data for an HD video. For USB audio (and for HDMI audio) "speed" is critical not because of how-much how-fast but because time relationships within a digital stream are critical to the reconstruction of the analog wave form that brings information music and joy to our ears. Time-based damage (jitter) to this information within the data package makes the sound small and flat instead of 3D harsh and foggy instead of smooth and clear.
- Semi-Solid Concentric conductors greatly reduce strand-interaction distortion and reduce jitter
- Metal-layer noise-dissipation
- All conductors controlled for RF noise directionality
- Hard-Cell Foam (HCF) Insulation ensures critical signal-pair geometry
- Due to lighting and monitor differences, actual colors and finishes may vary slightly from what appears online
Cable Length 5'
Cable Type Lightning