As Seen on TV Atomic Beam SunBlast
$19.99 Mart Price
Product DescriptionIt's hard to see when you're outside at night. But it's such a pain to install a light. Introducing the Atomic Beam SunBlast the new solar powered light that's super bright. Atomic Beam SunBlast lets you add a light anywhere. There's no wires and no pliers. Just stick it up and you're good to go. The industrial-strength adhesive mounts to just about anything instantly. Try it on stucco wood siding and stone. Atomic solar panels charge the built-in Lithium Ion battery quickly even on a cloudy day. That means you won't waste money on batteries or high electric bills. Atomic Beam SunBlast has a 120-degree motion sensor turns on the light when you get near and automatically turns off when you disappear. The state-of-the-art sensor detects movement from up to 25-feet away. Atomic Beam SunBlast makes a great security light too! The secret is that Atomic Beam SunBlast uses new LED chips built into a panel to create the brightest solar light you can buy. Its unique wide-angle design covers much more ground covering the sides as well as in front. Atomic Beam SunBlast is perfect for hanging over a dark doorway a dark path and on the garage. Thanks to its heavy-duty construction Atomic Beam SunBlast is weatherproof in the rain and snow so it shines bright all year round. The super-bright LED flat panels can last a lifetime without burning out! Light up the night with Atomic Beam SunBlast.
- Illuminates The Darkness Outdoors
- Built-in Lithium Ion Battery Charges Quickly, Even in Cloudy Weather
- 120-Degree Motion Sensor Detects Movement Up To 25-Feet Away
- Uses LED Chips Built Into A Panel To Create The Brightest Solar Light
- Heavy-Duty Weatherproof Construction Works All Year Round
- Easy to Install: No wires, no pliers required. Just stick it up & the industrial adhesive sticks to just about every surface.
Product Type Atomic Beam Light
Dimensions and Weight
Length 12.500 inches
Height 11.500 inches
Width 8.750 inches
Weight 4.60 lbs